Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wow. I've been quiet.

So...I've been a bit of a slacker around here lately. Sorry ladies. Will try to fix that.

But in the mean time, a few things:

1. If you don't read it already, http://anthrotreasurebox.blogspot.com/ is worth adding to your blog reading list. A) she lists for sale 2nd hand Anthro items for sale at (mostly) reasonable prices, and B) she's taken to hunting for hidden Anthro sale items too, and lists them as "PSAs" (Public Service Announcements). So...where I slack, she's on it.

2. If you don't already follow me on twitter (www.twitter.com/bravelittleduck), I might humbly suggest you do so...I am toying with the idea of starting (with Rachel, ahem?) of broader wearable fashion/retail inventory stalking type blog, and while I figure it out, my little brain bursts are just posted on my twitter. (Maybe I'll just turn this in to that sort of thing....not sure...anway...)

Anthropologie is now going on 2+ weeks without an apparel sale update...so I'm hoping for a big sale soon! Hopefully this next week?

And if you're an Anthro card holder....free shipping ends tonight!

Ok, that's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment